Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seriously.....

.....I can NOT put this book down.

I might not sleep tonight.  And, this girly does not not not read-ever (minus books for my bible study or when I worked at Young Life and had to read for Monday morning staff meetings).



I would recommend the Hunger Games Trilogy to everyone (well, everyone over the age of maybe 13).
It really has opened my mind and eyes to a lot of things.  







If you are a reader-read these books!
If you are not a reader (like me)-read these books!
Seriously.  They will not waste your time.

Ok, must get back to my book.  10:17pm.  I think I've got another good hour of reading time before I start drifting off into dream land.

Happy Reading.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it bizarre? I've still just read the first one and kind of dread reading hte others knowing there's a finite ending soon! (Which, seriously? I blew through the first book so fast the other two would take no time *siiiigh*)

    REALLY interesting concept and so makes your mind think.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.