Saturday, August 27, 2011

Get Your Sillies Out

 I was given a wonderful opportunity this summer.
I got to teach two dance classes to some precious 3 and 4 year olds.
I got to name my dance class and I got to structure it however I wanted.
What a huge responsibility and a huge blessing.  
I got to teach for ten weeks.  
It was a lovely part time summer job.
And, I got attached some some really exuberant and wonderful kiddos. 

On the 10th week we had mini recitals.
The kids did a Fairy inspired ballet dance.
Then they did some tap across the floor.
And, we ended our time with getting our sillies out.
Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, friends and Grandparents joined in on the fun.
We were fishes who took a shower, rode a bike and brushed our teeth.
We had fun with pom poms, maracas, hula hoops and balls.
Then we ended with a silly dance contest where we danced fast and slow and made silly faces. 

Thank you everyone for helping create a very memorable summer.

















On Tuesdays Grace got to join in on the fun.
I loved having her  in class.  And, I loved watching her dance.
She is so joyful when she is doing so.  This is one proud mama.













Keep getting your sillies out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.