Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Girl and Aperature

My gorgeous super model friend is about to have her first baby.
A sweet little girl.
We were worried we might not have had a chance to take these photos because she was hoping to have had the baby by then (she was shooting for babies arrival two weeks early!).  Two weeks later and still no baby but she is bound to make her appearance any day now.  And, we can not wait.  

This day posed to be a challenging one for me as a new photographer.
It was windy....like Hello, Wind Storm!  kind of wind.
And, the wind and the sun were not working in harmony so getting photos where her hair was not covering her face & where the sun was kissing her face became a wonderful challenge.

I am grateful though as it helped me grow.

Here are my top picks from our photo session.  

And, another thank you Dad for the Aperature photo editing software.
It's AMAZING!  
I giggled with giddiness almost the entire time I was learning and playing around with it and the photos.  Now, I finally feel like I.Can.Do.This!  

Thank you for your support and encouragement dad. 
It's greatly appreciate and needed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.