Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shark Week

So, hubby's been going to bed early, at around the same time as Grace.
I had the "brilliant" idea to turn on our ROKU and instead of watching old episodes of John and Kate Plus 8 I decide to turn on Shark Week.  And, for some reason I kept watching and watching.  Yes, something is terribly wrong me :)  It's like when I watch a movie.  Even if it's terrible (as in-bad acting, bad story line, etc.) I just *have* to see how it ends.   And, now I never want to do in water again.  No joke.  No exaggeration.  I'm sure with time my fear will subside but for now.....



Yes, the show is very educational. 
Educational in that I learned that 1.  Some sharks can go in fresh water and have attacked and killed people in fresh water before. Awesome.  and 2.  You can be killed-eaten alive- in just 2 feet of ocean water.  Double Awesome.  

Now for the girl who loves the beach this poses a very BIG problem.

And, for the for girl who loves her daughter this poses an even bigger problem-for Grace-because I never want her going in the ocean ummmm....again.  

The moral of this little post is:
If you don't want to have a fear of going in the water, 
NEVER EVER WATCH SHARK WEEK.






He's smiling at me, right?

Thanks for humoring me and my little post.
I know I'm suppose to "fear not" but alas the shark got to me.

Anyone else watch Shark Week and have a similar response?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.