Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Groove....

So I found it.  I found my Easter groove.  Finally.
Surprisingly after only 4.5 hours of sleep I woke up ready to celebrate, which is a far cry from what I was feeling the night before.  I haven't had time to upload my own photos for the days events but we've been

baking......

dying......

and hunting.....


The Statema's hope your Easter Sunday is full of God's unchanging love and his peace that passes all understanding.

HE IS RISEN!



Now for a quiet night in with the hubby.  Thankful for Redbox and $1 movies.
Although I have a sneaking feeling one or both of us will fall asleep half way through.
The joys of getting older and having a family. And, I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.