Saturday, April 30, 2011

Now that you are 5.....

......we would lik to know a few things.


Grace,


1.  What is your favorite breakfast food: pancakes with sprinkles, turkey bacon and sausage.
.......lunch food: Peanut butter & honey sandwich
.......dinner: Cheese Pizza
.......fruit:  plums, strawberries and cantaloupe, too
.......vegetables: yellow tomatoes, although that is a fruit, right mom?!  My favorite veggie is red peppers and carrots raw with dill dip.


2.  What is your favorite movie or show:  Toy Story 3 and my favorite video is Diego


3.  What is your favorite drink: chocolate milk, juice and Carmel apple spice (but I drink water the most).


4.  What is your favorite thing to do outside: play hid and seek and hide eggs and balls for people to find.  I also like exploring places outside when we hike.


5.  What is your favorite thing to do at a playground: Go on the swings and play hide and seek.


6. What is your favorite color: Pink


7. What is your favorite number: 2


8.  What is your favorite letter: P


9.  What is your favorite ice cream: Vanilla


10.  What is your favorite insect: lady bug


11.  What is your favorite inside toy: Playing with Little Baby and Jessie


12.  Do you like crafts? Yes.  School crafts.  I love to color a lot.


13.  What are your favorite kind of books: Flap books and Seek and Find books


14. What is your favorite board game: I Spy


15.  Where is you favorite place to go during the week with mommy: Bounce Central


16. Who are you good friends: My bestest friend is Gracie Turner.  My other friends are: Hannah and Emily, Eden and Ezri, Cooper and Eme, Ryan and Lauren, Levi and Libby, Payton, Chelsea, Jenna....


17.  What is your favorite my little pony: Pinky Pie


18.  What is your favorite puzzle:  I love all the puzzles, except for the huge ones. 


19.  What is your favorite thing to do with daddy: play hide and seek.  Wrestle. Play ball.  Everything I do with daddy is my best thing. 


20.  Do you like being 5?  Yea.
What do you like about being 5: Being able to do more things than little kids.  
Like what:  Like, listening to my mommy more.  I can do things that bigger kids do in shows like Karate and Kung Fu (Ummmm.....we just watched Kung Fu Panda for the first time last night) and jazzercise.  I can dress myself now.  I also do not fall off my bed.  Mom, I am done with you being on the computer and asking me questions.  Let's play now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.