Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Celebration Part 1



As you know we like to go to Red Robin for our birthdays.
Who doesn't???  

We did not get to go as a family this past year for Loren's or my birthday so we are incredibly grateful we at least got to go for Gracie's.

We had to head to good old Yakima today to hit up Costco and it just so happened that Red Robin sent Grace her free Birthday meal via email a few days ago and BINGO-we decided to make an afternoon/evening of our time there.  We were even able to swing a trip to Target to get Grace a new bathing suite and an outfit for her Jazzercise birthday party.....polka dots and leggings, baby!  



Probably one of my most favorite photos of these two together

Grace can only be "serious" for just so long and then the silliness begins

I love my husband and daughter so much that my heart actually feels like it's going to burst at times.

Our drink of choice-water w/ lemon.  Except baby girl gets a chocolate milk every time.
And, yes-that is Grace in the background picking her nose-just darling.  Funny thing is she's never picked her nose before.  Odd.

Yummy!

My little shy boo hiding behind daddy's arm

I can't get enough of her.  

Let the ice cream eating begin.  

Soooo very good.


She's always a sticky mess afterwards-the best part.

Just 6 more days to call her my little 4 year old.  
Let's make the most of this week my sweet pea.  

2 comments:

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.