Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hump Day


   Here are my favorite moment's from today so far

After school Z came over for 3 hours to play & hang out while his mommy worked
We love having friends over.

Showing Z our favorite secret spot across the street from our house at the hospital.
It's the Healing Garden.  

60's, overcast and fully dressed...and she still goes in the sprinkler.
 

I don't mind her getting soaked as long as she's happy and happy she is!

Our garden is full of tulips.   Grace loves to pick them for me.  I have 6 inside in a vase right now. 

Next up on my Wednesday make it fun list: 
Watching Beethoven & listening to a thunderstorm while snuggling with Grace is a good start.   
We have not experienced a thunderstorm since we were in TN last June.  
I miss a good Florida rain/thunder storm and it's raining good.  Thank you God for watering my yard.  

....just realized my car windows are open.  Oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.