Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday!

This weekend I am looking forward to...

....getting the house ship shape (as in tonight!).

....pizza movie "night" in with my girl.

....having Ericka (sis-in-law) and Katie (niece) over tomorrow.  They are driving here from Spokane (3 hours away) to make Valentines Day crafts and bake Valentines Day cookies with Grace and I.  And, we just found out they are spending the night.  Hooray!

....church.  We found a new church. It's funny because we weren't looking for one.  Nothing bad happened at our old church.  Loren just wanted to try it out for fun since he knew the pastor.   It's perfect for us.  It's a small congregation, laid back, unique and eclectic.  Not stuffy or boring.   Personal.  Spirit led but not showy in anyway. Humble.   Biblically based. Inspiring. And, after only four weeks I've been moved to change and grow more than I have in a long time.  We are excited to see what God has in store for us through this church.

....celebrating Loren's 37 (cough, cough....I mean 25th) birthday.  Grace and I have a few little surprises up our sleeves and then we are off to a friends Super Bowl Party to round off the weekend.

Anytime you have family in town and a birthday to celebrate life is good.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.