Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sallee Family Photo Shoot

I was beyond humbled when asked to take photos of their family.
They saw the photos I took of the Teasleys (the pregnancy photos I recently took) and asked me if they could hire me to take these for them.  I was a little nervous at first as working with eight kids can be challenging and since I'd never done photos like this before I didn't want to let them down. But, Grandma Karon talked me into it and boy was it fun.  This is by far one of the most spectacular families I have ever met.  Talk about kind and loving. 

Here are a few from their session.

















I must say I really love photography.
I have always loved photography but until this past year I didn't realize how passionate I was about it.
I would be honored to be able to do this part time for work.

I just need to take some classes and I need to get some good photography editing software.
Right now I'm just clicking and shooting and using our computers generic photo editing-which doesn't offer much.

We will see what happens over the next few months.
Praying for wisdom and open doors.

Thank you Sallee family for your generosity and for trusting me to capture such a special season in your lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.