Monday, April 11, 2011

1st Girls Movie "Night"

Imagine the scene: 
4 little munchkins ranging in age from 3-7, all in their pajamas, eating pizza, watching Tangled, popcorn & ice cream sundaes to follow.  

Super-De-Dooper Cutie Cute Cute! 











Snuggling during the scary parts



-ICE
CREAM SUNDAE TIME-




Organic Popcorn is SO yum










I love all of these girls.
So thankful their mamas trusted me with their precious ones.

I find it such joy to have kids in my house, running around, making noise, being silly and filling my home with laughter and joy.

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.